The plans actually work best when the park is the most crowded because the wait time get so much higher during the middle of the day. What I would suggest is arriving even earlier, however, than you would during another time of year. When crowds are at their highest Disney will often let people onto the rides a little early to help spread out the guests as much as possible, so I would recommend arriving around one hour before the park is scheduled to open so you can be in a good spot in case that happens. The more rides you can get on in the first 2 hours, the more you can relax when the park gets really busy.
Articles in this section
- DAS Return Times on a Personalized Touring Plan
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Touring Plans
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information