The touring plans will change and update if you use the plans in our Lines app. As you go through the plan throughout the day you can remove rides from the plan and also mark them as done. Then press the "optimize" button. Our software will take the current wait times in the park and update the plan.
Articles in this section
- How do I manage the touring plans while in the park?
- 4 Parks - 1 day Challenge Touring Plans
- Park closure time to day guests for party ticket owners
- Adjusting the order of the attractions not open during the Christmas Party
- Video to help create a Personalized Touring Plan
- Optimizing in the Park When an Attraction Has Been Temporarily Closed
- Touring Plans for Children OVER 44"
- Tips on using the Evaluate feature
- What attractions are available during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
- Plans can only be created for one year in advance.