It depends on how thorough the security guards working that day. Sometimes they'll let stuff slide through, and other times they won't. For example, I've been denied going through the no bag line because my pockets were "too full." But other times I was able to go through with the same full pockets.
Articles in this section
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- How do I test park hopping to see what is best for our trip?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties