It depends on how thorough the security guards working that day. Sometimes they'll let stuff slide through, and other times they won't. For example, I've been denied going through the no bag line because my pockets were "too full." But other times I was able to go through with the same full pockets.
Articles in this section
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information
- Park closures and Disney parties
- Where do I go to get help with how to create Touring Plans?