What is an Affiliate Program or an Affiliate link?
Affiliate programs give influencers the ability to link to a site for the purpose of receiving a commission on any sales generated. These are commonly found in social media as a way to produce income for content creators.
Creators use a unique tracking link (an affiliate link) to get credit for any sales from visitors coming from their site or content.
Can I Be A TouringPlans Affiliate?
The TouringPlans affiliate program offers invited influencers a 10% commission on the net revenue from any subscription purchased with a tracking link.
Our program is by invitation only.
However, if you feel your site is a good fit for the program, feel free "submit a request" here to contact us.
To be considered, please include the following information:
- Your site's URL and/or your social media channel
- Your site's Alexa ranking and/or your social media following statistics
- Your site's Google page rank for "Disney Trip Planning" or another relevant search
- Something about yourself and what makes you a good fit to be an affiliate
- Links to content on your site you feel would produce traffic to TouringPlans
Don't forget to include:
- Your name
- Your site's name
- Links to your site and social media channels
We find the most successful affiliates are those with a loyal theme park audience who constantly update their sites with engaging information for travelers.