The VIP tours are very useful for seeing everything in a day. For the most part you will be using the FastPass+ lines, so the same general rules would apply for doing the more popular rides either early or late. If you are at a park that has rides that commonly have operational issues (like Test Track) or will close for weather you may also want to do those early in the day. Other than that, I'm sure the VIP guide will have lots of experience and can help you maneuver around based on what you want to accomplish.
Articles in this section
- Is there a certain order we should follow for our ride and attraction choices on a personal VIP tour?
- When can I go directly to the "no bag line?"
- How well do the rope drop plans work during the holiday season, Christmas?
- Fireworks, Fantasmic, Rivers of Light, or World of Color Scheduled After Park Is Closed
- How do I add a showtime to my touring plan?
- Do Touring Plans have the option to filter height requirement and child swap?
- How do I test park hopping to see what is best for our trip?
- Is Early Morning Magic taken into account with the wait time estimates?
- Touring Plan tips
- Walking times information